Oameni misto

"Nam sine doctrina,vita est quast mortis imago "

miercuri, 22 septembrie 2010

I fall in love

I fall madly in love
like a dove
starring at the sky above
Thinking of the day
When you're staying instead
of going away

I fall crazy in love
like the rope
that never leaves my body
bare and cold
every summer night
after each fight
and shower
after the fight with flour
at some hour
and a bottle of red wine
when you hold me at your hairy chest
there's no sign of protest
and you are here, forever
mine

I fall deeply in love
As you change places
And the new faces
I see while you're away
Make my thoughts sway
At the best hairy day
That seems by now
Far , back and barely
forgotten


I fall as you are falling on
the streets, not thinking of
anything special,
grabbing a hand
a special hand not cold
not warm
not sweet
but different
It is not mine,
might smell like pine



I fall each night, on a cold
rusty pillow
It suddently becomes hot
believe it or not
May the stars watch you fall again
make another friend
start over again;


If you do so, smile like I used to smile
laugh like i used to laugh,
and remember...
I fall madly, gladly, sadly
in love with you
Eventough your rope,
to cope
with my barely nacked soul
Has opened the door
and has left before
It knew...
How crazy, deeply,madly
Your hairy
hands and chest
make my soul rest
like the best
shelter I ever had before


I 'd fall madly, gladly, lovely
back in love with you

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu