Oameni misto

"Nam sine doctrina,vita est quast mortis imago "

miercuri, 28 aprilie 2010

Everlasting people


I am lonely.Not lonely of people,but lonely of people to talk to.Sometimes I talk to the walls,they seem so deep and understanding.They are yellow,that's why watching them makes me chill.I remember about the sunny days of my childhood.
Back then there were two kinds of children:The ones that picked up rocks and kept them as a vivid memory of nothing at all,just a task to be fulfilled with grace so that the time passes more abruptly AND those that used to pick up rocks and throw them at other people.So far,I've grown up rapidly,so does my body, on the contrary to my strongest fear of never getting away from the humble disproportions.Nevertheless the children back then grew concurrent to me.I among them am the future adult of tomorrow.So here it goes,not fascinating or breathtaking.I am standing before you,not wise,but at least tall,saying that though body changes occur,malignant features remain dormant like a sedated lava under the skin of the most of us.
There are no wise,no stupid,no imperious,no charming people.However the vast spread of humankind,from my point of view is quite plain and redundant.No complex Fibonacci matter,just childhood habits developing further.I have no idea what to do about it,no idea except the fact that it should be of great comfort that instead of spending a lot of effort to avoid the rocks thrown at us,we avoid primarily the people not afraid of using them.(the rocks)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu